How to Participate in the Biorepository
- Participants must be patients undergoing testing or treatment at Tampa General Hospital.
- Patients must be willing to give informed consent to the TGH-USF Health Precision Medicine Biorepository to use medical samples for health research purposes.
What It Means to Be a Biorepository Participant
If you are a TGH-USF Health Precision Medicine Biorepository participant:
- You are donating a biological sample or samples to TGH-USF Health Precision Medicine Biorepository AT NO COST TO YOU to help with ongoing health research and to connect researchers in various areas of medicine.
- You are allowing TGH-USF Health team members to access your health information.
- You are allowing TGH-USF Health researchers to contact you in the future.
The TGH-USF Health Precision Medicine Biorepository maintains a searchable database of de-identified clinical and outcome demographics. Your name and any other information that can be used to identify will not be used in the searchable database. Release of your name outside of the TGH-USF Health Innovative Medicine Biorepository is not permitted.
If you have any questions about being a participant, contact the TGH-USF Health Precision Medicine Biorepository at 813-844-7585 or by email at PMBioR@tgh.edu.