OneTGH can help you increase your worker productivity, morale and performance. We take a proactive and customized approach to managing employee health, employee engagement and rising health care costs. Your business is one-of-a-kind — why would you choose a one-size-fits-all program? You will benefit from our ability to adjust, customize and create services that best meet your needs. Healthy, happy employees are your company’s most valuable asset. When they are healthy, they are more productive, more engaged and more likely to deliver a great product and/or services to your customers. Through OneTGH you will benefit from our ability to adjust, customize and create programs that best meet your needs.
According to the Gallup report “State of the American Workplace,” engaged employees are highly involved in and enthusiastic about their work and workplace. They are psychological “owners” who drive performance and innovation and move the organization forward.
Wellness Solutions for Your Employees
We offer a full suite of solutions to help your employees proactively and conveniently manage their health, stay up to date on the latest wellness trends and navigate to appropriate sites of care when health care needs arise. Our innovative approach also ensures health care costs are more affordable, more predictable and easier to manage for your employees and company alike.
Our workshops can be onsite or virtual and are usually 45 min to one hour provided by a medical expert and/or wellness educator.
- Cancer Runs in My Family – What Can I Do to Understand and Address My Risks?
- A Focus on Men’s Health – Prostate, Testicular, and Colon Cancers
- Breast Health Resources Every Woman Should Know
- Breast Cancer 101
- Mammogram Screening 101 & Ask an Expert
- Colon Cancer Awareness
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Heart Health
- Using Your Heart to Maximize Your Fat Loss Goals
- Back Health Education
- Breathology: The Art & Science of Conscious Breath
- Home Office Ergonomics
- Introduction to Strong Posture
- Office Ergonomics in 4 Simple Steps
- Ergonomic Office Design
- Taking Care of You: Abandoning Work/Life Balance, Identifying Stressors and Symptoms Using Recovery Strategies
- Music for the Mind: Music as Meditation
- What’s in Your Toolbox: Self-Care Techniques to Build Resilience and Support Emotional Wellness
- Mind & Body in Relation to Emotional and Physical Health
- Seated Restorative Yoga for Desk Workers
- The Stress Effect: Recognizing the Impact of Stress and Recovery Strategies
- Stress Management as an Executive Professional
- Do Your Dreams Miss You? Sleeping Well and Living Well
- Women's Health 101
- Men's Health 101
- The Importance of Preventative Care
Wellness Programs and Screenings
Our programs and screenings can be offered onsite at your workplace, and we can help promote at your health fairs.
Biometric screenings provide employees a snapshot of their current health and encourage a productive conversation with a primary care physician to address health conditions and lifestyle concerns. TGH registered nurses will measure the following values by fingerstick: glucose screening and a full lipid panel to include total cholesterol, HDL, LDL and triglycerides. The biometrics screening service will also include BMI, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen saturation. Each participant will receive a screening overview with their individual test results with educational test descriptions and reference values. In addition, TGH will manage the event registration by providing an employee sign-up link and QR code for appointments.
What does the number on the scale really mean? In regard to overall health, weight is not nearly as important as the composition of that weight. A body composition within the recommended range suggests you have less risk of developing obesity-related diseases. With the body composition assessment, you will learn your: Body Fat %, Muscle Mass, Fat Free Mass, Total Body Water, Basal Metabolic Rate, Metabolic Age, Visceral Fat Rating.
Colon cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer-related deaths but when caught in early stages, colon cancer is more treatable in about 90% of people. OneTGH Employer Solutions Colorectal Cancer Screening Program offers in-home Cologuard screening tests to help your employees get screened regularly. Our Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Providers will work with employees to identify risk for colon cancer and refer to diagnostic testing as needed. Together, our program goal is to help increase the chances of finding, treating, and potentially surviving colon cancer.
Tampa General Hospital, in partnership with AngioScreen®, is offering on-site heart screening for employees at their job sites. Our goal is to provide your workplace with an increased knowledge and awareness of the risk for heart disease and stroke through preventive vascular screening. AngioScreen® is a screening used in detecting vascular disease, the leading cause of heart attacks and strokes! The testing is mobile, noninvasive, and involves no radiation and no needles.
OneTGH offers a mammo program for your employees! Your employees will have their 3-D mammography screening at TGH Imaging and follow up care may be provided as needed to a PCP or an oncologist. Participants receive pink goody bags with information on breast health. Contact OneTGH today, to sign up your workforce for our mammo program!
Ergonomic assessments are completed to promote healthy work positions, minimize discomfort and improve productivity. Education will be provided on proper ergonomics; adjustments will be made to their current equipment as needed and products may be recommended in order to achieve their ergonomic goals. Ordering information will be provided for the employer to purchase. A follow up appointment will ensure best use of any new equipment. Evaluation performed by certified ergonomic assessment specialist.
Utilize our current employee health screening tool to identify those at high risk for sleep apnea. Once the screening tool identifies those at high risk for sleep apnea, the employee will then be offered a HST (Home Sleep Test) that will be used overnight to diagnose sleep apnea. Care navigation is then provided for the employee to follow up with TGH/USF Sleep Clinic or their PCP.
OneTGH can bill to insurance for flu vaccines and Covid Booster onsite or charge fee for service. Billing can be completed through eligible insurance plans or direct invoicing to your organization. Below are some of the benefits you can take advantage of:
- Experienced RNs
- Dedicated coordination
- Online scheduling and text message reminders
- Customized marketing materials
- Onsite in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, and Manatee counties
- Waived onsite fee if minimums are met
- Billed to insurance or fee for service options
OneTGH will bring an experienced clinical team and mobile unit onsite to provide annual wellness exams to employees. The clinical team is experienced with employer events and will provide world-class quality care. Examinations include:
- An age- and gender-appropriate history
- Physical examination
- Counseling/anticipatory guidance
- Risk factor reduction discussion or intervention
- Lab test prior to appointment with provider
- Ordering of appropriate immunizations and laboratory/screening procedures
- Mobile unit will be prepared to provide flu vaccination. Other vaccinations will be prescribed