Emergency Care in South Tampa from Tampa Bay's #1 Hospital
Tampa General Hospital has expanded our trusted emergency care with the opening of a convenient, new freestanding emergency center at the corner of Kennedy and Willow. The TGH Kennedy Emergency Center brings together board-certified emergency medicine physicians and world-class team to care for adult and pediatric patients in a cutting-edge 15,000-square-foot-facility – 24/7, 365 days a year – with no wait times and easy access.
Why Choose the TGH Kennedy Emergency Center?
- Expert Care: The TGH Kennedy Emergency Center is staffed by board-certified physicians, and hospital-trained nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and paramedics dedicated to delivering the highest level of care that you know and trust from Tampa General. We’re equipped to handle a wide range of emergencies for adults and pediatric patients.
- No Wait: We know that every second counts in an emergency. Our streamlined processes and rapid response ensure you receive the care you need quickly.
- Convenience: Open 24/7/365, the TGH Kennedy Emergency Center is conveniently located at the corner of Kennedy and Willow in South Tampa, with a large parking lot adjacent to the building. If patients need to be admitted to the hospital, they will be transported to Tampa General Hospital at no charge.
When to Visit a Freestanding Emergency Center
A freestanding emergency center like the Kennedy location is a great choice for patients experiencing:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Severe abdominal pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Broken bones
- Abdominal pain
- Severe back pain
- Poison or medical overdose
- Shortness of breath
- Fainting, dizziness, or weakness
It is best to call 911 if you are experiencing life-threatening conditions including chest pain, stroke symptoms, or loss of consciousness.
Contact TGH Kennedy Emergency Center
Address: 1301 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 660-7200