Directions & Parking Information
NOTICE: Valet parking and entrance detours affecting the East Pavilion, Harbourside Medical Tour and TGH Cancer Center drop off effective Monday, October 30, 2017
Beginning Monday, October 30, 2017, the East Pavilion/Harbourside valet drop-off/pick-up loop will be closed to traffic.
- Pedestrians will have continual access into the East Pavilion Entrance via clearly marked walkways.
- Patients and staff entering Harbourside Medical Tower will be encouraged to use the third floor crosswalk from the parking garage (2nd floor of Harbourside Medical Tower).
- Patients who were previously discharged through the East Pavilion will be rerouted to the West Pavilion/Main Entrance for drop off and discharge. Additional valet staff will be on hand to handle the increased volume at this entrance.
- Shuttles will transfer patients who need assistance from the West Pavilion Entrance and/or the garage to the Cancer Center and Harbourside Medical Tower.
- The entrance to the Cancer Center will remain open to pedestrians and shuttle drop-off.
- Additional volunteers will be available at the West Pavilion Entrance to help patients find their way to Outpatient Surgery and other East Pavilion departments.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our campus for our patients and visitors.
Map & Directions
Parking Garage is available in the parking garage located on campus and handicapped spaces within the garage are clearly marked. Garage parking is available for a flat $3 rate that is due upon exiting the garage (first hour is free). Cash and credit cards accepted. A free courtesy shuttle is available from the parking garage to your destination on the TGH campus. After you park, call (813)-844-2277 (CARS). High-top vehicles cannot be accommodated in the garage. If you are arriving in such a vehicle, please follow signs for oversized vehicle parking. Click here for more information and a parking map.
Valet parking is available for $5 at the Main Entrance. Free off-site parking is also available. For information about off-site parking, contact the parking garage office.
The parking garage office, located on the first floor of the garage, is open Monday through Friday and can be reached at (813) 844-CARS (2277). Please note that high-top vehicles cannot be accommodated in the garage. If you are arriving in such a vehicle, please follow signs for oversized vehicle parking.