Tampa General Hospital’s Division of Advanced Practice manages a fellowship program designed specifically for nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Fellows have an opportunity to increase their clinical competencies and skill while learning from experts at our academic health system.
Through postgraduate education, mentorship and training, specifically focused in one specialty area, our fellowships will provide advanced practice providers (APPs) the confidence and knowledge needed to provide world-class care to all patients.
The vision of our APP fellowship program is to prepare novice advanced practice providers to become safe, confident and independent health care providers, regardless of their specialty.
Our APP fellowship values include:
- Integrity – Doing the right thing because it’s the right thing to do
- Compassion – Treating all with dignity and respect
- Accountability – Taking responsibility for the people and resources entrusted to our care
- Excellence – Striving to produce the best outcomes
- Courage – Being an agent of change and operating with a high degree of transparency even in the face of challenges
- Curiosity – Asking questions and always seeking out opportunities to learn
Learn more about the fellowships we currently have available:
Application and Interview Selection Timeline
Interested candidates can begin applying to our advanced practice providers fellowship programs starting in October.
- October – Application opens
- November – Interviews
- December – Final selection and acceptance
- April – Clearance and medical staff credentialing
Congratulations to Dylan, who just completed our 12-month primary care APP fellowship!