TGH Prevention Response Outreach (TPRO) is a consulting service provided by Tampa General Hospital that will offer the hospital’s expertise in infection prevention to organizations in Tampa Bay and beyond. This service is for those that want to safeguard their team members and visitors as they emerge from COVID-19 and re-open to the public.
The new service, known as TPRO, will allow businesses, attractions and other organizations to benefit from the advice of some of Florida’s top infection prevention experts, including leaders of the hospital’s Infection Prevention team, Infectious Disease physicians from the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine, and TGH’s private practice physicians who specialize in infectious disease. Based on the scope of services your business is looking to receive, our team can assist in:
- Reviewing and offering feedback on any existing plans you have in place
- Visiting your site to identify the opportunities to improve overall health and safety of team members or customers
- Educating your team members on practical, actionable infection prevention steps
- Supporting you on an ongoing basis if additional questions arise
- Recommending concrete improvement measures that you can take via a written report
The cost and scope of services will be customized to each request. Businesses can learn more by filling out the form below or by calling 813-660 – TPRO.
"TPRO has been an invaluable partner for Tampa Preparatory School. From the outset, TPRO accomplished important things. First, TPRO took the time to learn who we are as a school community. They listened to our story and from that tailored guidance to our unique capabilities and unique needs. TPRO professionalism, attention to detail and candor is second to none. What has stood out to Tampa Preparatory School has been the personalized nature of the work with TPRO. We could not be more pleased, nor have a better experience."
- Kevin M. Plummer, Head of School, Tampa Preparatory School
"The expertise and knowledge shared during the TPRO certification process helped The Florida Aquarium safely reopen to the public. In addition, their ongoing knowledge sharing has ensured the Aquarium continues to operate at the highest level of safety. Tampa General Hospital and USF Health have made the Aquarium better through this process and for that, we could not be more thankful!"
- Andy Wood, Chief Operating Officer, The Florida Aquarium
"We appreciated TGH’s advice and guidance as we navigated through the ambiguity in the early days of the pandemic. With the credibility that the TGH team provided, we were able to implement practices for our employees to follow that have allowed us to maintain our operations and keep employees healthy."
- Archie Collins, President and Chief Operating Officer, Tampa Electric