Tampa General Hospital’s pediatric surgical team performs a full range of general and specialized procedures for infants, children and adolescents. Care is designed to address the needs of children with routine to highly complex conditions occurring from infancy to adulthood, including fetal care consults. Treatment modalities and conditions managed include:
- All congenital anomalies of the head, neck, thorax, abdomen and perineum
- All solid tumors of childhood
- Vascular access
- Pediatric endocrine disorders
- Pediatric injuries and trauma
- Neonatal surgery for congenital and acquired conditions
- Minimally invasive surgery
Tampa General Hospital and USF Health have partnered with Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg to expand pediatric general surgery services at the TGH Children’s Hospital. This collaboration serves to enhance the comprehensive pediatric services already offered at TGH and provides expanded access to pediatric general surgery interventions for patients and their families.
We provide evaluation and treatment for constructive or corrective surgery to improve the appearance and/or formation of body parts affected by birth defects, injuries, disease, or abnormal growth development.