TGH Prevention Response Outreach (TPRO)
TGH Prevention Response Outreach (TPRO) is a consulting service provided by Tampa General Hospital that will offer the hospital’s expertise in infection prevention to organizations in Tampa Bay and beyond. This service is for those that want to safeguard their team members and visitors as they emerge from COVID-19 and re-open to the public. The new service, known as TPRO, will allow businesses, attractions and other organizations to benefit from the advice of some of Florida’s top infection prevention experts, including leaders of the hospital’s Infection Prevention team, Infectious Disease physicians from the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine, and TGH’s private practice physicians who specialize in infectious disease.
Based on the scope of services your business is looking to receive, our team can assist in:
- Reviewing and offering feedback on any existing plans you have in place
- Visiting your site to identify the opportunities to improve overall health and safety of team members or customers
- Educating your team members on practical, actionable infection prevention steps
- Supporting you on an ongoing basis if additional questions arise
- Recommending concrete improvement measures that you can take via a written report
The cost and scope of services will be customized to each request. Businesses can learn more by filling out the form below or by calling (813) 660 – TPRO.
- * denotes mandatory fields