TampaWell community partners are at the heart of everything we do. By providing services and resources to Tampa Bay residents, our partners help our communities thrive through empowerment, connection, health and well-being.
Thank You to Our Partners
The City of Tampa has joined Tampa General Hospital as the first official partner in TampaWell. This major new community health and wellness initiative is designed to make Tampa the ultimate wellness destination in the United States.
Other Essential Partners:
- CDC of Tampa
- Coalition of Community Gardens
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Florida Department of Health in Hillsborough County
- Friends of the Riverwalk
- Live Oaks Neighborhood Association
- MORE Health, Inc
- River Grove Neighborhood Association
- Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Tampa Family Health Centers
- Tampa Parks and Recreation
- Thaddeus Bullard Foundation
- USF and USF Health
- Visit Tampa Bay
Becoming a TampaWell Partner
We are looking for individuals and organizations who want to improve the health of the Tampa Bay community. Partnership with TampaWell provides a number of benefits that include:
- Building brand equity
- Community engagement, reach, and trust
- Creating a sustainable legacy for the health for future generations
- Becoming a wellness innovator by joining our mission to activate communities through an ecosystem that empowers mobility, mindfulness, and care.
Join the wellness revolution in Tampa Bay! Become a TampaWell partner today!
Interested in becoming a community partner? Call Rachel Bozich at 813-844-7349. Or fill out the form to get in touch with us.