Explore the amazing greenways and trails throughout the Sunshine State! Many families enjoy outdoor recreation and realize the benefits of building strong bonds and making happy memories. The network of trails in Florida provides activities for the whole family, including walking, running, riding bicycles, paddling, or pushing a stroller.
Discover State Parks in the Tampa Bay Area
Want a quick get away from the city to immerse yourself in nature? You don't have to travel far! Visit one of the many state parks located throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties.
- Hillsborough River State Park at 15402 US-301, Thonotosassa
- Little Manatee River State Park at 215 Lightfoot Rd, Wimauma
- Alafia River State Park at 14326 S County Rd 39, Lithia
- Honeymoon Island State Park at 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin
- Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park at 8737 US-19, Port Richey