Online Doctor and Healthcare Provider App from Tampa General Hospital Offers Way to Receive Professional Medical Treatment on Your Mobile Device
OR DOWNLOAD THE APP
Are you searching for an online doctor or healthcare provider app that can help you get professional medical care using only your smartphone or tablet? If so, look no further than TGH Virtual Health. With this service created by TGH in partnership with Teladoc, you can speak with a provider face to face on your mobile device or on your computer to receive treatment for non-emergency conditions like the flu, ear aches, eye infections and bad colds. Because this online doctor and provider app can run on a mobile device, you can meet virtually with a provider wherever there is an Internet connection.
Some of the notable features of TGH Virtual Health include:
- Access to medical providers, ensuring that you receive professional care
- Provider availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can seek treatment whenever you need it
- Live, high-definition video that will let you clearly see and hear your provider in real time
- Compatibility with both Apple and Android devices, so you can use it on most mobile devices
- An affordable cost of $49 per consultation, making it cheaper than a hospital visit
When you have a virtual appointment using TGH Virtual Health, your provider will follow a thorough process to make sure that you get the care you need. First, your provider will review any necessary clinical information and your current condition and then create a treatment plan based on this. If medication is needed, your provider can send a prescription to your pharmacy, where you can pick it up at your convenience. Lastly, your provider will make suggestions for follow-up care that will help ensure your treatment plan is successful.
To begin, click the “Get Started” button above. Or, click to download the app from the App Store or Google Play. This online doctor and healthcare provider app accepts all major credits, making payment easy.