Online Doctor App from Tampa General Hospital Provides Way to Receive Professional Medical Treatment on Your Mobile Device
OR DOWNLOAD THE APP
Are you searching for an online doctor app that can help you get professional medical care using only your smartphone or tablet? If so, look no further than TGH Virtual Care. With this service created by TGH in partnership with American Well, you can speak with a doctor face to face on your mobile device or on your computer to receive treatment for non-emergency conditions like the flu, ear aches, eye infections, and bad colds. Because this online doctor app can run on a mobile device, you can meet virtually with a physician wherever there is an Internet connection.
Some of the notable features of TGH Virtual Care include:
- Access to board-certified physicians from the Online Care Group, American Well’s nationwide medical affiliate, ensuring that you receive professional care
- Physician availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you can seek treatment whenever you need it
- Live, high-definition video that will let you clearly see and hear your doctor in real time
- Compatibility with both Apple and Android devices, so you can use it on most mobile devices
- An affordable cost of $49 per consultation, making it cheaper than a hospital visit
When you have a virtual appointment using TGH Virtual Care, your doctor will follow a thorough process to make sure that you get the care you need. First, your doctor will review any necessary clinical information and your current condition and then create a treatment plan based on this. If medication is needed, you doctor can send a prescription to your pharmacy, where you can pick it up at your convenience. Lastly, your physician will make suggestions for follow-up care that will help ensure your treatment plan is successful.
To begin, click the “Get Started” button above. Or, click to download the app from the App Store or Google Play. This online doctor app accepts all major credits, making payment easy.