Quality Improvement and Safety
- Quality improvement committee
- Quality indicators monitored quarterly, in accordance with Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) standards
- Evidence-based medical protocols developed by the medical director in agreement with physician specialists
- Standing safety committee
- Utilization review process that incorporates American College of Surgeons, Florida trauma programs and CAMTS standards
- Ongoing customer satisfaction survey process
- Comprehensive patient follow-up process for referring physicians and local emergency medical providers
- Staff and leadership participation in professional and state advisory committees focused on EMS, trauma, neonatal transport, etc.
Tampa General Hospital has earned recognition from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS).Air transport services provided by Metro Aviation, Inc.