Jump to navigation
Primary Transport Services
- Critical care, inter-facility
- Pre-hospital (scene) transport
- Specialty care transport:
- Neonatal patient
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Ventricular assist device
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Search Requests
- Organ Transplant
- Public relations requests
- Disaster response (requires specific request from appropriate authorities)
- Stroke/Neurological emergency
- High risk obstetrical
- Spinal Cord injury
- Organ transplant
- Neonatal (utilizing NICU transport team)
Approved Aeromed requesting agencies include:
Air transport services provided by Metro Aviation, Inc.
- Public Agencies including Emergency Medical Services, Fire Department, EMS/Fire Dispatch, etc.
- Other Regional Air Medical Transport Programs
- Hospitals requesting air transport of a patient to a facility other than TGH (3 point transfer).
- Trained Law Enforcement Personnel
- Pre-approved Industrial Agencies who have received Aeromed Pathfinder training for their personnel.
- Agencies requesting Disaster response assistance (Note: These requests will be immediately communicated to the Aeromed Nurse Manager for processing and approval prior to response).