Raspberry cheesecake overnight oats are made with protein-rich Greek yogurt, fresh raspberries, vanilla and the perfect touch of sweetness for the ultimate breakfast treat.
- 2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup 0% fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Optional topping: crushed graham crackers
- In a small bowl, whisk cream cheese, yogurt and honey until well-combined. Add raspberries and use a fork to gently mash up.
- Transfer to a jar or tupperware container and add oats, milk, vanilla, lemon and sea salt. Mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
- Top with additional fresh raspberries and graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!
To ensure oats are gluten free, use certified GF oats (Bob's Red Mill) and omit graham cracker crumbs
Serving size: ½ of recipe Calories: 295 Fat: 6.5 gm Saturated fat: 2 gm Carbohydrates: 53 gm Sugar: 22 gm Sodium: 264 mg Fiber: 6.5 gm Protein: 9 gm Cholesterol: 9 mg
Jamie Vespa, MS, RD, LD/N, is a former TGH dietitian who is now assistant nutrition editor at Cooking Light magazine. You can find more of her recipes on TGH Health News and more recipes on her blog, Dishing Out Health.