The ultimate peanut butter chocolate cheesecake for only a fraction of the calories, fat and sugar as the real thing. A decadently delicious guilt-free dessert that gets better with each bite.
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1¼ cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder (we used Sunwarrior Classic Plus)
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- ¼ cup Truvia baking blend (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 3 cups Chex chocolate cereal
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
Jamie Vespa, MS, RD, LD/N, is a former TGH dietitian who is now assistant nutrition editor at Cooking Light magazine. You can find more of her recipes on TGH Health News and more recipes on her blog, Dishing Out Health.