MyChart gives you online access to portions of your hospital electronic medical record (EMR), where your doctor stores your health information.
Click here to sign up! There are also mobile apps for your iPhone or Android.
Your health is important to you around the clock. That’s why Tampa General Hospital offers MyChart. With this Internet connection to the hospital, you can:
- View your After Visit Summary or Discharge Summary. These include a list of your current medications, your known allergies, current health problems and reason for your stay in the hospital or visit to the Emergency & Trauma Center.
- Securely print or download a copy of your file to take to your health provider.
Access MyChart Mobile securely from your iPhone or Android!
- Download and install the MyChart app from the App Store from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad or the Android Market from your Android phone.
- Select ‘Tampa General Hospital, Tampa General Medical Group’ from the list of healthcare providers.
- Log in with your MyChart username and password.
If you do not have an access code, please ask for one during your visit.
MyChart and the mobile apps are free to use, and the information is secure.Under state and federal law, there are certain types of medical information that the parent or guardian of a minor patient age 12 or older may not view without the consent of the minor patient. Because of these requirements, we will not offer MyChart proxy access to parents of minor patients after his or her 12th birthday. A parent or legal
guardian of a minor child up to the child’s 12th birthday may request proxy access to their child’s MyChart account by completing a proxy access form.