Building Excellence in Research
Our new location is 409 Bayshore Blvd., 5th Floor, Tampa, FL 33606.
Welcome to the Office of Clinical Research (OCR) and the Center of Research Excellence (CORE)
As the region's level 1 trauma center and the primary teaching hospital of the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine, TGH is uniquely poised to conduct cutting-edge clinical trials advancing the state of medicine everyday.
Services offered by the Office of Clinical Research:
- Budget development—both sponsor and hospital budgets
- Contract review
- Financial management—billing, collections, research fee schedule maintenance, protocol assessment, sponsor negotiation, receivables management
- Protocol feasibility review
- Investigator assistance—medical writing, protocol development, education and inservicing
- Biostatistical services—protocol design, methodology, sample size calculation, statistical analysis plan, data analysis
In addition to the OCR administrative services, the TGH Center of Research Excellence (CORE) provides:
- Study coordination services from site initiation to close-out visit. Coordinator services include recruitment, screening, subject enrollment, study visits/procedures, packaging, and shipping, source documentation, case report form completion, and long-term record storage.
- Dedicated outpatient facilities include fully equipped exam rooms for extended outpatient visits/IV infusions.
- Investigational drug services (randomization, maintenance, drug storage, dispensation)
- Lab processing and shipping