Near the end of your rehab stay, a member of the rehab team will provide you with a brief survey. This survey provides the rehab team with valuable information about our program, including strengths and areas for continued improvement. We look forward to hearing your feedback.
Telephone Follow-up Data Collection
· Three months after you have been discharged, a nurse will call you on behalf of your child’s rehabilitation program.
· The registered nurse will call from Buffalo, NY and the caller ID will be from 716 area code and display “MedTel Outcomes.”
· The nurse may leave a message and give you a number to call back if you want.
· The calling hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 Days a Week.
· The nurse will ask questions that give your rehab program information on your child’s progress since discharge.
· You may also give feedback on your child’s rehab stay.
All information collected is confidential and only given to your rehabilitation program.
Strategic Planning & Growth Opportunities
Our program continually seeks input from patients, caregivers, team members, and other stakeholders to improve and grow our program. Based on feedback received, we are currently targeting the following opportunities for program improvement:
- Inpatient Rehab Program expansion
- Enhance treatment spaces as part of Children’s Hospital renovation
- Research and seek funding for new, innovative rehab equipment
- Ongoing quality improvement initiatives