Directions & Parking Information
Tampa General Hospital is located on Davis Islands in downtown Tampa. Visitor/Patient parking is available in the parking garage located on campus and handicapped spaces within the garage are clearly marked. Garage parking is available for a flat $3 rate that is due upon exiting the garage (first hour is free). Valet parking is available for $5 at the Main Entrance and Harbourside Medical Tower. Free off-site parking is also available. For information about off-site parking, contact the parking garage office. The parking garage office, located on the first floor of the garage, is open Monday through Friday and can be reached at (813) 844-CARS (2277). Please note that high-top vehicles cannot be accommodated in the garage. If you are arriving in such a vehicle, please follow signs for oversized vehicle parking.
Parking Garage Rate
• $3 fee due upon exiting the garage. Cash and credit cards accepted. (first hour is free)
• Free courtesy shuttle from parking garage to your destination on the TGH campus. After you park, call (813)-844-2277 (CARS).
• $5 fee due at time of parking. Cash only.
FREE Off-site Parking is Available
• Park in the TGH lot located in the 200 block of South Hyde Park Avenue.
• Shuttle buses run every 15 minutes between the lot and TGH, Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. – Midnight.
• After-hours transportation to the off-site lot can be arranged.
Map & Directions
For a map of the TGH campus, click here.
For written driving directions to the main TGH campus, click here.