Tampa General Hospital’s Critical Care Rotation Program (CCRP) introduces registered nurses to the full spectrum of skills-based critical care experiences, allowing them to find the right fit for their intended career path.
Participants will work on a 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. rotation and must be willing to work on weekends and holidays and during severe weather events such as hurricanes. CCRP participants will be eligible for all the benefits afforded to full-time employees.
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit
- Vascular Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
- Burn Intensive Care Unit Pediatric
- Intensive Care Unit*
- Adult ICU Step Down Unit
*These units are not routinely assigned
Access more requirements and get additional details regarding the Critical Care Rotation Program.