Sponsored studies can be reviewed by the USF IRB, WIRB, or another TGH approved private IRB depending on the affiliation of the investigators. To have a study proposal considered for conduct at TGH, please see the following steps:
- and complete the TGH Study application and submit electronically with all required forms indicated in the application.- TGH Study Application
- Obtain the necessary signatures on required forms and submit hardcopies to OCR with copies of the sponsor budget and contract if available.
- Upon receipt of all completed forms, the study will be scheduled for review by the Feasibility Committee.
- Coordinator will be notified if clarification is needed for further Feasibility Committee consideration or if the study was approved for IRB submission.Submission Links
- Please click here for a submission using checklist for USF IRB
- Please click here for a submission using checklist for WIRB/Private IRB